Friday, March 5, 2010

Women's NCAA Tournament Bracket

It's been quite awhile since my last post, but since its time for all the madness (March) to start, I thought it was also time for a post. The women's NCAA Tournament bracket was announced at the beginning of this week and play will start tonight! Go to www.d3hoops.com to check out the match-ups for tonight!

I'll be attending the games played here at Hope College tonight. First up is Lakeland vs. DePauw at 5:30, followed by Denison vs. Hope at 7:30. As I've said before, any team can win any game on any given day, but my predicted match-up for Saturday night is DePauw vs. Hope. I guess we'll see tonight if I'm right! I'm going to try to Tweet some updates from the games, so check out my Twitter, @WTS_kaci. You can also see my tweets on the sidebar of this blog's homepage, so check back during the games for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment